Huabangying full-color LED display screen solution
1. If the new screen is installed and powered on, it will take time. It may be that the control card is set to scan incorrectly, or the cable is not plugged in correctly (check the cable from the control card to the first board). This problem may also occur when the 5V power supply is connected incorrectly. .
2. If this phenomenon is suddenly discovered after using it for a period of time, in addition to the control card failure, the most likely cause is that the board has flooded with water and burned the chip or power supply.
You can also try to connect a DVI interface monitor first to see if the signal of the DVI output port of the graphics card is normal. The cause of the blurry LED display may also be a problem with the graphics card or a driver problem. Try to unplug the network cable of the receiving card behind the display screen and press the debug button on the receiving card to see if the screen scan is normal.
In addition, other reasons that cause the full-color LED display screen to be blurred are also provided for your reference:
1. The LED display screen cannot be displayed
Check whether the power supply of the electronic display is normal and whether there is 220V strong current input
2. The LED electronic display is not normal and the screen is blurred
1. Whether the parameter setting of the LED control card is correct, and whether there is a signal transmitted to the LED control card of the electronic display screen;
2. Whether the communication line is normal, check whether the LED control card has signal input;
3. Whether the 5V power supply of the LED control card is normal;
3. Part of the electronic display screen is not displayed normally, such as a black screen or a blurred screen
Check whether the power supply of the abnormal display is working normally; the signal transmission line is faulty; the single module of the display is faulty.
A. Problem with output
1. Check whether the line from the output interface to the signal output IC is connected or short-circuited.
2. Check whether the clock latch signal of the output port is normal.
3. Check whether the cascade output data port between the last driver IC is connected to the data port of the output interface or whether it is short-circuited.
Fourth, the chassis heat dissipation is not good, causing the temperature of the graphics card to rise.
Check whether the fan is running normally, add oil to the fan, clean the dust in the case, and solve the problem after the heat dissipation problem is solved.
5. Reinstall the system, the graphics card or monitor does not support high resolution.
1. Restart the computer, press the F8 key continuously, in the advanced startup menu, choose to enter "safe mode" and press Enter to log in to the system, and then enter the display settings under windows. After selecting the 16-color state, click the "apply" button and click "OK" Button.
2. Restart the computer, in normal windows mode, enter the device manager, delete the graphics card driver, and restart the computer