Cause analysis and solution of full-color LED display screen
Full color LED display screen is more and more widely used in the society, accompanied by some common problems in the use, which customers encounter more is led display screen, LED display screen can not normally display the content of play, here we will analyze the common reasons and solutions of full-color LED display screen.
First of all, you need to understand that there are many reasons why LED display screens can’t display properly, and different causes have different solutions.
The reason for the screen blur: the newly installed led display screen has the phenomenon of screen blur in the first time
Solution: If the newly installed screen has a lot of flickering, it may be because the control card is set to scan mode incorrectly, or the cable is not inserted correctly or not properly, reset the control card and check the cable.
The reason for the flickering: Fuzzy phenomenon appears on the LED display with a certain service life, for example, the LED display has several fancy screens
Solution: First, troubleshoot the control card. After confirming that there is no problem with the control card, the most likely possibility is that the power supply or chip is burned out by the water in the LED unit board. Find the burned out module/power supply and replace it.
The reason for the flickering: half of the LED display is not displaying properly, such as half of the black screen, fuzzing, only half of the display
1. Output problem: check whether the line from the output interface to the signal output IC is connected or short-circuited; check whether the clock latch signal of the output port is normal; check whether the cascade output data port between the last drive IC is connected to the data port of the output interface Is connected or short-circuited.
2. Check whether the power supply of the abnormal display is working normally;
3. Check whether the signal transmission line is faulty;
4. Check whether there is a problem with a single module of the screen.
The reason of the flickering: the screen fuzzing cannot be displayed
Solution: Check whether the power supply of the electronic display is normal, whether there is 220V strong current input, whether the voltage is stable, and whether there is a phenomenon of voltage fluctuations.
The reason of the screen blur: the led display is not normal and the blurry screen
1. Whether the parameter setting of the LED control card is correct, and whether any signal is transmitted to the LED control card of the electronic display screen;
2. Whether the communication line is normal, check whether the LED control card has signal input;
3. Whether the 6V power supply of the LED control card is normal;
The reason for the glitch: the graphics card or monitor does not support high resolution.
1. Restart the computer, press the F8 key continuously, in the advanced startup menu, choose to enter "safe mode" and press Enter to log in to the system, and then enter the display settings under windows. After selecting the 16-color state, click the "apply" button and click "OK" Button.
2. Restart the computer, enter the device manager in the normal mode of windows, delete the graphics card driver, and restart the computer.
The cause of the screen glitch: poor heat dissipation of the chassis, which causes the temperature of the graphics card to rise
Solution: Eliminate the heat dissipation problem, check whether the fan is running normally, add oil to the fan, clean up the dust in the chassis, and solve the heat dissipation problem.
Finally, let’s summarize: there are other reasons and solutions for the LED display screen. For example, you can try to connect a DVI interface monitor first to see if the DVI output port of the graphics card has a normal signal. In general, the resolution of the DVI interface is 1024*768; the cause of the LED display screen is the problem of the graphics card and the LED driver. If so, we can try to unplug the network cable of the receiving card behind the display screen and press the debug button on the receiving card to see if the screen scan is normal. LED display screens should be eliminated from the source as much as possible, that is, try not to reduce materials and lower prices when purchasing projects, and try to allow professional personnel to operate the installation and debugging.