What should I do if the Winbond LED display gets water?
First of all, use a fan or other tools to completely dry the LED display screen with water at the fastest speed.
Secondly, energize and age the screen after being completely dried. The specific steps are as follows:
(1) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 10%, aging for 8-12 hours after power on.
(2) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 30% and power on and age for 12 hours.
(3) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 60%, aging for 12-24 hours after power on.
(4) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 80%, aging for 12-24 hours after power on.
(5) Adjust the brightness (full white) to 100%, aging for 8-12 hours after power on.
After completing the above steps, the LED display screen body will basically return to normal, but there are several precautions in the process:
1. When water is found in the warehouse or the LED display screen, it should be dealt with urgently without delay.
2. Organize personnel to blow dry the LED display screen.
3. Do not put the LED display screen that has been flooded into the air box, which will easily make the LED light boring.
4. When water enters the warehouse, the air boxes may enter water. All air boxes should be exposed to the sun to prevent moisture from volatilizing into the LED display screen after the box is installed.
5. Failure to handle all flooded LED displays in time may affect the stability of the screen to a greater or lesser extent. During emergency treatment, the screen may die continuously after powering on, which requires manufacturers. Always pay attention to observation.
6. All flooded LED display screens are in the air box. After more than 72 hours, the screen body is basically of no repair value, and it needs to be handled carefully.